Monday, January 19, 2009

Sleepover at Grampie & Nana's






Well, I'm down to my last few days of school break, so the kids and I ventured to Mt.Chase for a fun two day sleepover at Grampie and Nana's house! Going to their cabin in the woods is a real treat and one of our favorite places to be We had such a good time playing in the snow, eating fun food, playing games together and laughing! Jacob and I went snowshoeing which was breathtaking after 5 inches of new snow. Liz and Max also spent the night with us and we had a really good time sleeping in one big room with bodies sprawled everywhere!! Good times we will never forget.....we LOVE Nana and Grampie's cabin in the woods!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Carter said...

This looks so fun! It makes me miss Maine. All of our snow is melted here in Idaho. Cute Pictures!